Most of us know that two WhatsApp apps cannot be used simultaneously in a device. Not just WhatsApp but you cannot install and use the same app on your Android Smartphone. However, some smartphone manufacturer has released dual-app supported smartphones, with those devices you can install two apps and use simultaneously. But what if you don’t have a device without dual-app support? Would you buy a dual-app enabled smartphone just to use two WhatsApp apps or others apps? That sound silly, right? As you can use multiple account enabler app, which allows having two WhatsApp account. Well, you don’t have to change smartphone whereas you get better option to use two WhatsApp apps in your Smartphone.
If you think using two WhatsApp apps in your non dual-app supported device then you need to follow some tips. With these tips, you will be able to run two WhatsApp account simultaneously. It will be convenient for those who has two or multiple accounts. If you don’t want to share you WhatsApp number with all, then you have another account number to share with another group or team. Also, will be a good option when you have two separate accounts for friends and family and another one is for official purposes. So, check out the procedure on how to use two WhatsApp account in one Android Phone.
Also Check: How to Sign Out From Google Play Store
HOW TO RUN TWO WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS OR APP IN ONE ANDROID SMARTPHONE SIMULTANEOUSLY:
How awesome it would be when you can use two WhatsApp in one Android device. Suppose one account is for official purpose and another one is for friends and family. So, you can make yourself clear making the offline particular account. Because some you are not okay giving your WhatsApp number to anyone. Hence it is better to have an option for that. Yes, with the WhatsApp app we can log out and login with another account. But that is not a good idea, as this kill most time of yours. With the below app, you will get both accounts running and would never miss out notification from both accounts. Let’s know how to use two WhatsApp apps in a device simultaneously.
USE PARALLEL SPACE APP TO RUN TWO WHATSAPP SIMULTANEOUSLY:
Yes, this is the app that will allow you using two WhatsApp apps simultaneously with no issue. You can create WhatsApp clone app and will be able to use two WhatsApp account. Before, you use two WhatsApp apps on your device together. Because you might think if there any good app similar to this. I’m recommending this, as there are some good feature and pros of using Parallel Space.
Check Out Some Of The Cool Features of Parallel Space:
- No root needed as most of the duo app enabling the app to need root access. So, you can directly download Parallel Space app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- This app is around 4MB only, which means you don’t have to worry about device memory. No noticeable memory waste for using two WhatsApp account together in a device. Whereas other apps could waste more than this.
- The app is simple to operate two apps, you will easily understand with first action.
- The interface of this app is awesome looking and it is very simplistic.
- Storage Manager to modify the location of any apps of your Android device. So, you can get better memory management between Internal Memory and external memory.
- You get integrated task manager that allows you managing all running apps in Parallel Space app.
- Incognito installation let you hide your clone app without letting others know that you are using a second app.
- With just one tap, you can switch to another app. The is no need to log in and logout to switch between two apps.
- Not just WhatsApp account but you can also clone another app’s account very easily.
- Security lock protects user privacy or protects from unexpected use from others.
- It comes with native theme shop where you can download a lot of themes to match your own space.
These are some of the good reasons to choose Parallel Space over others dual app supporting apps. You can download this app easily on your Android device for free from Google Play Store. Download it now and we will guide you using two WhatsApp account in anAndroid device simultaneously.
Click Here To Download :-Parallel Space
GUIDE TO USE TWO WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS WITH PARALLEL APP:
After downloading this app follow some steps to use two WhatsApp account in a single device. Here is how you can do it with Parallel Space app.
- Just open installed Parallel Space app and tap on the (+) icon.
- A list of native apps you will see, click on WhatsApp from the list.
- Provide new information, just like you register for a new WhatsApp account.
- After everything is done, a new account will be created for you.
And now, you can use two WhatsApp apps and accounts on your Android device simultaneously. Not, just this, following the same procedure you can create multiple accounts of WhatsApp. However, the app also allows you creating more accounts for other apps such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and much more. So, just follow the mentioned steps to use two WhatsApp accounts and run two WhatsApp in a single device.
Watch This Video To Know In Details :-
Also Visit: Know Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile
WhatsApp has always been a favorite for all smartphones and still it is going good. It is a big part of communication between our friends and family. However, it is very sad that we can’t use two WhatsApp account simultaneously before now. So, here is the resolution for that problem and hope you can now easily use dual WhatsApp account on your Android device with the help of Parallel App. Don’t need to buy a dual-boot Android Smartphone, use dual WhatsApp account in one Android Smartphone like a pro. Hope this would satisfy your needs. If you face any problems then do let us know about that. We would try our best to help you out. So get the app now. Also you comment us with your valuable feedback to encourage us. Also you can share this post by clicking any sharing bottom bellow.